Spinning Babies ® Certified Parent Education Class
The Spinning Babies ® Parent Class is a supplement to all childbirth classes. Spinning Babies® has served families all over the world since 2002. You will learn hands-on techniques to make room for baby and balance the body. These techniques are ideal to start during pregnancy and in labor as well.
Spinning Babies® Parent Class with a Spinning Babies® Certified Parent Educator
- Comfort now and ease in birth
- Essential daily activities
- Balance tight birth muscles to let baby into position now
- Learn birth positions to open the pelvis
- Bring a birth partner and learn to do this together
Babies “spin” to move through the pelvis
Ruth Bailey, the educator, noticed several difficult labor patterns that were resolved with helping baby rotate into a position that aligned with the mother’s pelvis. Discovery: Labor is more than dilating to 10cm! Your baby will navigate through the pelvis with rotation and descent. This process can be helped by using positions that aid the work baby is doing for where baby is at.
Learn techniques to help muscles in your pelvis support an easier birth. During labor, the baby turns through three levels of the pelvis. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor and allows birth to be more comfortable.
Knowing what positions to use and, more importantly, when to use them adds more ease and uses less time in labor. This knowledge creates more comfort and shorter labor for the birthing mother.
To start, Spinning Babies® Parent Class teaches families how to identify baby’s position.
Next, you’ll learn how far into the pelvis baby is.
Lastly, how parents can support baby’s journey with more ease.
This class is for expectant parents only. Parents become more comfortable as they wait for labor and more confident in birth.
Spinning Babies® Parent Class is a 3 hour class covering:
- Birth Anatomy Making Room for Baby
- Alleviate Discomfort and stalls in pregnancy and birth
- Review of Daily Essentials and Daily Activities for an easier birth
- Helping a Baby Engage Before Active Labor
- Body Balancing with The Three Sisters of BalanceSM
- Identifying and Resolving a Posterior Baby
Each couple will receive online access to numerous materials, Spinning Babies® Week-by-Week Calendar, and a discount on any in-labor consultations.