Birth Doula: $800-1900
Tenured Doula (>70 births): $1500-1900
Graduate Doula (30-70 births): $1200-1500
Apprentice Doula (3-30 births): $800-1200
Birth Support is based on a sliding scale for every family. Contact us if funds are an issue.
We accept payment plans, HSA/FSA, and support filing with insurance.
- Virtual Baby Shower Link for family and friends to easily share support
- 1st Consultations prenatally Focus: Birth Preparation and Planning
- 2nd Consultations prenatally Focus: Postpartum Preparation and Planning
- 24/7 text, phone, email support with your individual doula
- Labor at home before heading to hospital/birth center or call the midwife
- Consistent support in labor and 2 hours afterwards (NO MAX ON HOURS)
- 1st Consultation postpartum Focus: nursing, recovery, birth processing, etc.
- 2nd Consultation postpartum Focus: sleep success, soothing, nursing, etc.
- Text/email support through the first year.
10% of each birth payment is used to cover the cost for families who otherwise would not be able to afford support.
What is the difference between Apprentice, Graduate and Tenure Doula?
For doulas to move through Apprentice > Graduate > Tenure standings, number of births and years of practice are tracked and each doula complete continuing education and routinely be evaluated to show competency in a variety of a list of skills and birthing experiences. Doulas are mentored and evaluated by our most Tenured Doula of 10+ years with over 250 birth experiences.
Tenured Co-Doula Add-On: $500
To be utilized in combination with a Graduate or Apprentice Doula. You will receive access to 4 Group Prenatal Classes taught by the Tenured Doula plus one Consultation in labor from a Tenured Doula.