Love and Logic Classes
Love and Logic is a philosophy founded in 1977 by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D. It is an approach to parenting that offers positive, loving tools for raising happy and well-behaved kids. Love and Logic is built around the science of caring, respectful relationships. It provides a balance of love, mutual respect, and accountability. Love and Logic provides practical skills, not just theory. It is dedicated to making parenting fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic.
Early Childhood Parenting Made FunTM – This class is ideal for parents with children ages 6 and under. This class meets once a week for two hours over the course of five weeks.
- How to handle disruptions during meal times.
- How to get children to stay in their own bed.
- How to end temper tantrums.
- How to discipline your children in public without creating a scene.
- How to get children up and about in the mornings.
- How to stop your children’s whining and bickering.
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
- Flat Rate (sponsor a class at your school, church, home, or business)
$600 plus $10 per person for workbooks
- Individual Rate (host a class at your school, church, home, or business)
$100 per person/$150 per couple
Ten person minimum